Monday, November 14, 2011

Winners - November Trash to Vintage Treasure

Here are the winners for the November Trash to Vintage Treasure.


The random winner of a digi of our choice and a winner's badge to display on her blog is JOANNA K.

There were lots of fabulous projects for this challenge and the Design Team has chosen this fabulous box by HOLLY as the "Card of the Week". Holly will receive a winner's badge to display on her blog and will be in the running for a Guest Designer spot.



Congratulations ladies and please email Cec to claim your prizes.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm so honored and surprised! Thank you so much! You have no idea what it means to me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was an incredible project! super congrats (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! This idea is very cool! I believe that I'll win soon)))

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you think about our challenges, so leave us a comment.