Monday, July 1, 2013

Winners! #63-Mixed Media

Happy Monday and July 1st, can you believe the year is halfway over?

What gorgeous entries in the Mixed Media challenge, the team so enjoyed visiting and seeing your creations.
They have chosen this gorgeous box by Susan as this week's Top Pick.


She will receive a winner's badge and be in the running for a Guest Designer Spot.

The random winner of a digi of our choice and a winner's badge is annie g.

 Congratulations ladies! 

Please email Cec using the Email Me on the side of the blog, for your prizes. She is away at the moment taking care of some family business so please be patient if she does not get back to you right away. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello and thankyou so very much for choosing my altered Album box as your Top Pick, I am delighted, I will post up my winners badge my Blog.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thankyou so much for selecting my personal changed Album container as your Prime Select, I will be pleased, I will publish way up our invariably winners marker my personal Website.
    Rs To Gold
    Diablo 3 Gold

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you think about our challenges, so leave us a comment.